Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

I first decided to give this book a try because of a positive review I read I believe in People magazine.  What a great find! Blew through it in a few days including staying up late (or early depending on how you'd like to view it) just to finish the book.  Once it was over, I couldn't wait to wake up to get the 2nd in this series of 3.  The book revolves around Catniss who lives in the future where each year 2 representatives from 12 districts are picked to fight to the death.  The twist is that the reps are children! Incredibly addictive and highly recommended.  My son has advised me that they are going to make a movie.  This can definitely be the next Twilight.

READ THE BOOK BEFORE THE MOVIE (just in case the movie sucks)!

No comments:

Post a Comment