Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NKOTBSB Fenway...Baby!

So I went to see my boys this past weekend in their hometown - Boston! At first we thought our seats were not the best -- but DAMMIT WE WERE THERE!  When it started to pour and we were under the awning that's when our seats were not so bad. The show was incredible!

Things I didn't like:
Mayor got the 'NKOTBSB' name wrong
Mayor should NOT have declared it NKOTBSB day - it should have just been NKOTB day
Mark Wahlberg should have a better disposition - always looks pissed off
BSB should have taken a 'back seat' to NKOTB for this concert
My friends need to 'hang' a little more & have a shot or two
Nick Carter is corny & tries way too hard
Joe Mac needs to relax a little on Please Don't Go Girl (I'm not going anywhere so chill!)

But all in all, the weekend was so good & I really needed it. Over too soon.

BTW I get to see my boys again in July - HIP, HOP, HOORAY! (If you were there you'd know)

No comments:

Post a Comment