Saturday, May 7, 2011

Horoscope

May 07, 2011

VirgoVirgo (8/23-9/22)
It's frustrating to be speaking the truth and still be doubted, but you must have the patience to wait for other people to come around to your way of thinking. Just stay consistent and make it clear that you respect what other people think (no matter how wrong it is). That way, when the people you love start to get an idea that you're on the right track, they can come to you without feeling like you'll give them any sort of 'I told you so' speech. 

I just had to share my horoscope for today since it is so apropos! Got a call from my husband's mother this morning asking me to go to her house for a mother's day dinner.  I asked her if her other daughter in law was aware of this since she had so nicely sent me a text message demanding I stay away from her at all times. I told her I didn't think it was a great idea that I spend my mother's day with people that completely ignore me & then start texting about how effed up I am.  I do not wish to spend my time being uncomfortable - is that wrong? She proceeded to tell me that I should just try to fix the situation & I told her I have various times:

1. Invited them over for Christmas - DENIED

2. Invited them over for my son's birthday - DENIED

3. Went to sister in laws baby shower where I was completely ignored & as a matter of fact a friend of my husbands recently asked him, completely unsolicited, what was his sister in laws problem with me because at the baby shower she came to the table & said hello to everyone except for me & was making faces at me behind my back - NICE

4. When at the baby shower she was taking pictures with everyone & avoided the table I was at so I thought...it must be because I'm here, so I'll get up & go to the bathroom so she can take her pictures & I'll come back. During this party, my brother in law was fine with me - talking to me, laughing, putting his arm around me, etc. A week later, he calls my husband screaming that I was a bitch & left his wife as she was trying to get a picture with me - WTF?????

5. Called & left a message (because they refused to answer the phone) stating that this situation was out of control & we needed to find a way to come together - Husband received a text the next day from his brother stating that he needed to speak to him & unfortunately it was not good things about me - NICE

So, am I supposed to continue to take the abuse & say..OH THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER??

No comments:

Post a Comment