Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Grandpa...

He's not even my grandpa, he's actually my father-in-law, and he drives me CRAZY but I love the old bastard! He pissed me off to no end just last week when I got a call from his son (my dahling husband aka DH) telling me that I had to go pick up our son because his dad (who does it every day) couldn't because his mom (who has long been divorced from my father-in-law) needed him to pick up his other grandchild.  Well you may ask why I got so mad...my mother-in-law & that child's mother do not work! I work, my husband works...WE WORK! Two days later I found out that my mother-in-law had told him to pick up his other grandchild because she didn't want to go out in the rain! So tell his friggin' mother to pick him up and leave my son's ride alone! A week later, I had to take my father-in-law to the emergency room & was with him by myself for 4 hours until his other son (who's a total DICK) came & proceeded to completely ignore me instead of saying TY for being here with my dad & then I end up leaving once my DH came because I don't deserve the treatment. The next day, I get a call from my husband as I'm on my way to pick up my son to go pick up his dad from the hospital when I thought he had stayed home from work to be with his dad who doesn't speak English in the hospital.  My bad, I actually had a rational thought involving irrational people because my brother-in-law didn't go either.

No comments:

Post a Comment