Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Five Guys

I forgot to post that after seeing John Leguizamo we went to get some

While we were waiting for our order I needed to use the ladies room.  The door to the ladies room was one of those doors that automatically close so I knocked...
and waited...no answer so I tried the handle...
but it was locked. So I calmly waited. When the 'person' that came out of the bathroom exited, she looked me up & down. Whatever, I had to go so I went.  When I came out my husband asks me if I had an issue with the bathroom because the 'person' had come out & said SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID. WTF? When our food order was ready, my husband went to get it & came over to me as that 'person' was walking by & he goes to hand it to me & I of course had to say I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HOLD THAT BAG BECAUSE I'M STUPID. She looked at me & looked away real quick. As we were walking out I couldn't stop myself & went to her table & in front of her husband and said if someone knocks on a door & the other person doesn't say anything like 'I'm in here' who's stupid? If someone says someone else is stupid not knowing that who the person is standing next to them is who's stupid?



No comments:

Post a Comment