Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello Dahling!

Sorry...again. I've been out of the loop because my mom ended up in the hospital...again! Now we know that she had e-coli and now it's caused a huge problem.  She now has an arterial perforation in which no  (or very little) blood was flowing to her organs and caused 1/2 of her spleen to die.  A human can live without a spleen.  The doctors now have her on blood thinners since the perforation is in the interior of the artery and not on the top or bottom of the artery which would then require a more simple procedure. With the blood thinners for up to 3 months, they hope to give the artery a chance to heal itself otherwise it's a huge operation where it is similar to open heart surgery.

On top of getting the call from my mom at work saying "I need 911!" I got woken up at 3 in the morning from my son telling me "I think my wisdom tooth is coming in, but daddy gave my Tylenol." OK? So why couldn't we wait to have this conversation in the morning if he already helped you out?  Took him to the dentist where they informed me that my 15 year old has 3 wisdom teeth that need to be removed. But of course!

Mom's still in the hospital, son is going to an oral surgeon and me? Well, I'm less then 48 hours away from...
and, I'm going to the Prom! HA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment